Monday, May 28, 2007

Inaugural Magic Triathlon Champs

Here is a heads up for all keen Magic sportspersons...

I am proposing that we do a Magic triathlon. I have identified a weekend that offers 3 different levels of racing and an opportunity to do a spot of camping in Gloucestershire.

On 1 September the Big Woody weekend takes place - with a name like that I at least expect Woody to enter. The options are:
  • Sprint (800m/25km/5km) at £35;
  • Half (2km/90km/21km) at £65 or £80 for relay;
  • Full (3.8km/180km/42km) at £155 or £160 for relay.

Options in there for everyone. The sprint is not beyond anyone, but even if you're shy about one of the disciplines (a reminder - that's swimming, cycling and running) then why not team up with someone else and do a relay?

I have a short list of other events if this one doesn't suit, but I have already entered this one myself and would love some company!

No comments: